One Team. One Little League. One Community.
Orchard Park Little League Baseball and Softball (OPLL) is a not-for-profit independent youth baseball and softball organization serving all of WNY. OPLL is located in Orchard Park, NY, however, it is an open border organization, and we have boys and girls from all over WNY in our league. As one of the largest youth sports organizations in WNY, thousands of WNY families visit our complex to enjoy youth sports at its finest. We have developed a great relationship with other WNY companies including UBMD, West Herr, as well as many local business and restaurants. We provide excellent sponsorship programs focused on benefiting the organization and the sponsor.
- OPLL has 11 leagues and 14 tournaments in the summer.
- 3,250 players and parents are a part of OPLL organization, visiting the park 2 to 3 times a week from May to early August.
- 9,000 players and parents visit OPLL hosted tournaments. We host 14 tournaments.
- Estimated over 110,000 park visits from May to early August.
- Over 3k website visitors a month. 1.7k Facebook followers.
- Boys and Girls ages 4-18.
- Mothers, Fathers, Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents.
- Sports oriented families.
- Predominantly residents of Orchard Park, West Seneca, Hamburg, East Aurora and Springville.
Orchard Park Little League, one of the largest youth baseball/softball facilities in WNY, serves as the home for both our House and Travel programs. Our Complex features 10 fields including four fields with lights for night games. Multiple 90ft, 70ft, & 60ft diamonds on the baseball side, and four multi-level softball fields, and one fully fenced Tee-Ball field. We also feature a large three-lane batting cage, concession stand, handicap accessible bathrooms, and two large parking lots. Located just minutes from the 219 Thruway Extension, and under 1 mile from One Bills Drive, OPLL is very accessible from all of WNY. With constant field and complex upgrades, OPLL continues to be one of the finest youth baseball/softball organizations in WNY.
- FIELD SPONSOR ($2,500) Naming rights to one of our 10 fields with 20' x 5' windscreen on the backstop (facing walkways). The field will be referred to as your company name. Four 4’x6’ fence signs hung on field and in walkways. Special recognition on website and social media. Invitation to throw out first pitch on Opening Day or game of your choice.
- CONCESSION STAND SPONSOR ($2,000) Sponsor one of the busiest youth sports concession stand in the area. Own the signage around the stand and name a top menu item after your company. Two 4’x6’ fence signs hung on field and in walkways. Special recognition on website and social media.
- JERSEY SPONSOR ($1,500) Your company brand printed on the back of every jersey in one entire league. That's 8-14 teams and over 100 players. One 4’x6’ fence signs hung on field. Special recognition on website and social media.
- WALKWAY SIGN ($750) One 4' x 6' fence sign hung in one of our main walkways.
- BATTING CAGE SIGN ($600) One 4' x 6' fence sign hung on our batting cages located right at our main entrance.
- OUTFIELD FENCE SIGN ($500) One 4' x 6' fence sign hung on the outfield fence on one of our fields.
- DIGITAL SPONSOR ($250) Your company brand listed as a sponsor on our website and in our emails that reach our entire organization.
- CUSTOM ($2,500+) Work with our sponsorship team to create a custom sponsorship program that meets your needs and maximizes engagement from our powerful community.